Volunteers can help in the following areas...
- Serve as a driver for our Wheels To Recovery program to provide patient transport.
- Make Prayer Blankets for patients and family.
- Prepare and deliver meals.
- Sew cloth masks to be given to cancer patients.
- Volunteer time to our housecleaning service for cancer patients
- Advocate for Health, Wellness, Care and Compassion.
- Help our outreach efforts at community health fairs, chamber luncheons, and fundraising events.
- Assist in our promotion through public relations and social media.
- Help with special events by joining a committee or bringing your creative ideas and energy to the team.
- Offer your time and skills for general office duties.
- Assist and aid in the development of programs and services.
- Offer your time and skills in areas of technical assistance.
- Become a one-on-one mentor, by phone or in person, offering a level of additional support to cancer patients and loved ones.
- Further our mission by offering leadership at the board level.
- Assist in fundraising.
- Bring to us your skills, love, and compassion to help fulfill our mission, visions and goals.
If you have time and talent and have an interest in making a difference in your community, consider becoming a volunteer. Give us a call at 208-414-(wing) 9464 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.